Free Returns - What Items Can be Returned?
Last Updated 11 days ago
- We will accept items for exchange or returns for a full refund, less shipping charges and/or restocking fee where it applies, within 30 days from the date of purchase,
- The date of purchase is the date your order was shipped out. The items to be returned or exchanged have to be unused, in their original condition, in their original box and properly labeled.
- Christmas ornaments are not accepted for returns after December 15th.
- For health reasons we can not accept returns or exchanges on earrings.
- Sales of engraved items are final.
- Please note that all retired items are noted as retired in the bullet points below item price. Retired item can not be returned.
- Once the items are received in good condition we will issue a refund. For damaged or used items we will not issue a refund.
- All credits for returned merchandise will be issued back on the same payment account the order was charged on initially, except if the order was sent to a different gift recepient. In that case we automatically issue a store credit, and notify you via email. If you wish to refund the gift giver, please let us know. Store credits can be used up to three years from the date of issue.
- We reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking fee on returns on orders over $1500.
- You will need a billing EMAIL and INVOICE/ORDER number for the order you are returning.
- You will be able to choose the items you are returning and print a shipping label.
- International Orders can not be returned. The cost of shipping fragile package internationally is prohibitive. All International Orders are final.
- To initiate a return you need to visit our: Return Service Center.